Complete Eye Care, Diagnosis & Treatment of Eye Diseases, Contact Lenses Including Scleral Contact Lenses for Keratoconus
- Undergraduate training at Western Michigan University and Michigan State University
- Doctor of Optometry degree from Illinois College of Optometry
- Diplomate of the American Board of Optometry
- Member of the American and Michigan Optometric Associations
- Recipient of the Keyperson of the Year Award from the Michigan Optometric Association
- Former Co-Chair of the Contact Lens Educational Committee of the Michigan Optometric Association
Dr. Carrigan is married and has three children, five grandsons, and one granddaughter. He enjoys golfing and playing basketball, reading, and traveling to Europe.